Hello everyone. Yvonne here with a flower card using the new Stylus Tips for the Tool ‘n One system. The easy interchangeable tips in the Stylus set in combination with the Tool ‘n One makes a multi-functional tool that no crafter should be without. I am sharing a Zinnia flower card and want to show you the different uses of these tips with the tool.
- S2-164 Zinnia
- S4-488 Labels Forty Six
- S4-494 Labels 46 Decorative Element
- T-001 Tool ‘n One
- T-003 Stylus
- GC-200 Grand Calibur Die Cutting & Embossing machine
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Beacon Adhesives, Inc.: 3-in-1 advanced Craft glue
- DCWV: 12 x 12″ Nana’s Nursery Stack
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko®: VersaMagic® (Pretty Petunia) and Multi-Face Chalk Ink Pad
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable and 3D Foam Squares
- WorldWin Papers®: Cut Mates 12 x 12″ Diecutable Cardstock (White Flour, Concord Grapes, Cilantro, Sunny Side Up and Grape Jelly)
Scissors; Ruler; Craft Knife; Bone Folder; Tweezers
Instructions for Zinnia Flower:
- Cut/emboss Zinnia Petal #1, #2 and #3 (the smallest die is #1) at least 15 times each from fuchsia cardstock, using the Grand Calibur Machine. Ink the centre of the petals with some lilac ink.
- Cut Zinnia Star Floret Die (10 pieces) 1 time from yellow cardstock.
- Use the Stylus #1 ball tip to form the florets.
- Cut Zinnia Leaf Die 5 times from green cardstock.
- Cut Zinnia Disc Floret Die 1 time from green cardstock.
- Cut Zinnia Stamen Die 3 times from burgundy cardstock and adhere a piece of double sided tape to the back (not covering the the stamen parts).
- Use the Stylus #2 ball tip to curl the stamens.
- Roll up the 3 curled stamen diecuts around the needle point of the Tool ‘n One. (do not use a ball tip for you then you cannot slide the rolled up stamen die-cuts from the tip).
- Use the Stylus #3 ball tip to form the petals.
- Use the Tool ‘n One needle tip or the Stylus #1 to curl the edges of the flower petals.
- Build the Zinnia flower upon the Disk Floret die cut.
- Glue the (rolled up) stamens in the centre of the flower.
- decorate the stamens with the yellow Star florets.
Instructions for Card Base:
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 5 x 11¼” and fold to create a 5 x 5″ card base.
- Trim a piece of purple cardstock to 5¼ x 5¼” and glue to card base.
- Trim a piece of patterned cardstock to size 5×5″ and glue to card base.
- Cut Labels 46 Decorative Element Die #3 with white cardstock, using the Grand Calibur Machine. Glue to card base. Use the Tool ‘n One spatula tip to get the die-cut of of the die-template.
- Use the Tool ‘n One Brush tip and/or needle point tip for paper removal from the die-template.
- Cut/emboss Labels Forty-Six Die #6 with purple cardstock and glue to card base using 3D foam squares.
- Cut/emboss Labels 46 Decorative Element Die #2 from white cardstock and curl the edges of the flower s using a Stylus tip. Glue to card base using 3D Foam Squares.
- Glue the Zinnia flower and petals onto the card.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!