Create this beautiful textured card using items from the A Gilded Life Collection. Designer Terre Fry will show you how to make this card for someone special.
- Heart Angel – Silver – GL2-001S
- Antique Gold Trim – GLVT-003
- Ephemera Paper Pack – GLP -001
- Grandmother’s Buttons – GLB-001
Wire Cutters; Scissors; Sand Paper; White Paint; White Cardstock; Hot glue and Glue Gun
- Trim White Cardstock to create a 5 x 6.5” card.
- Trim the music pattern paper from the Ephemera Paper Pack to 4.75 x 6.25″. Adhere to the front of card base with ZipDry™ Glue.
- Trim a piece of the gold fabric from the Ephemera Paper Pack to 2.75 x 6.5”. Adhere to the front of card.
- Cover the Heart Angel with white paint and dry completely. Sand the front to show some of the rose gold color to achieve an aged, distressed look.
- Adhere the Heart Angle to the card front using hot glue.
- Embellish the front of the card and Heart Angle with Antique Gold trim and Grandmother’s Buttons.