Hello, Spellbinders’ friends! Yana Smakula is here with you today sharing a simple and and elegant Give Thanks card along with a video tutorial. This project is perfect for Thanksgiving, although by using a different sentiment can be adapted for other holidays – Birthdays, Christmas etc.
I used Spellbinders Labels Forty Eight along with Label 48 Decorative Elements dies to create this project. I love that I’m able to combine various die templates to create one beautiful card; Spellbinders dies always work great together and give you fantastic results.
- S4-565 Labels Forty Eight
- S6-025 6 X 6 Matting Basics A
- S6-026 6 X 6 Matting Basics B
- S6-044 Label 48 Decorative Elements
- T-001 Tool ‘n One
- PL-001 Spellbinders® Platinum Machine
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®: VersaMark Watermark Embossing Ink Pad
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L®: 3D Foam Squares (small and large); Grand Tape Runner.
- Want2Scrap©: 72 ct. White Pearls
Gold Mirror Cardstock; Patterned Paper; Gold Embossing Powder; Clear Stamps
To learn how to create this project please watch a video tutorial below or on Spellbinders YouTube channel:
Thank you for stopping by today! Have fun creating!