Hello, Spellbinders’ friends! Yana Smakula is here with you today sharing an elegant Christmas card and video tutorial. Holidays are approaching fast and if you haven’t yet started working on your Christmas projects now is the time. Spellbinders dies are perfect for the job as they allow you to easily make stunning one of a kind cards for your friends and family.
I started working on this project by using the new Cascading Grace die template. I cut/embossed it out of light grey cardstock and also stenciled through the die with gold pigment ink. I love the fact that Spellbinders dies are all designed to work together, this makes it very easy to create. I also added several layers using dies from the 5×7 Matting Basics A and B sets and finished this card by adding a few die cut stockings.
- S3-221 Stocking Trio
- S6-001 5×7 Matting Basics A
- S6-002 5×7 Matting Basics B
- S6-045 Cascading Grace
- T-001 Tool ‘n One
- PL-001 SpellbindersÂ® Platinum Machine
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® : VersaMark Watermark Embossing Ink Pad; Brilliance Galaxy Gold
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L®: 3D Foam Squares Black (small and large); Grand Tape Runner.
- Stampendous®: Christmas Wishes Clear Stamp Set
- WorldWin Papers®: ColorMatesÂ® Smooth & Silky Cardstock (Beach)
Gold Mirror Cardstock; Patterned Paper; Gold Embossing Powder; Ribbon.
To learn how to create this card, please watch a video tutorial below or on Spellbinders Youtube Channel:
Thank you for stopping by today! Have fun creating!