The holidays have ended, but special occasions haven’t. Using the SR-013 Three’s a Crowd Die from Spellbinders® Contour™ Steel Rule Die Collection as a base, Designer Yana Smakula created a utensil holder for a special occasion dinner. What a perfect touch to accent your table. This utensil holder measures approx. 4 x 3.
Felt; Leather; Ribbon; Sewing Machine
- Die cut two (2) SR-013 Three’s a Crowd Die Large Triangle Banner Die out of leather.
- Die cut one (1) SR-013 Three’s a Crowd Die Small Triangle Banner Die out of red felt.
- Adhere Small Triangle Banner Die Cuts on top of Large Triangle Banner Die Cuts using a clear dot (used just to secure the two die cuts together when sewn). Alternative option is to use a pin.
- Stitch Small and Large Triangle Banners together using sewing machine.
- Stitch the two Large Triangle Die Cuts (leather) together in two sections so that the utensils can slide through. See photo for placement.
- Position the holder with the tip up. Tie a large bow with the gold cord and adhere onto the top.