Hi! Its Christina here and today I am going to create a card with the Savoy Labels and their Decorative Accents. These beautiful dies can help you to produce some stunning cards and are perfect for any occasion.
- S4-587 Savoy Labels
- S4-588 Savoy Decorative Accents
- S6-025 6×6 matting Basics A
- S6-026 6×6 Matting Basics B
- EL-002 Regal embossing folder
- Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Black self-adhesive pearls from Want2Scrap
black and gold cardstock, gold ribbon, diamante center
1. Use the black cardstock to cut two pieces with die #8 from Matting basics A.
2. Score down from the top edge about Â½â and add glue along it to fasten the two piece together to make the base.
3. Use die #8 from Matting basics B cut a smaller panel in the gold mirror card that leaves a thin border around each edge (die #1 is the smallest).
4. Emboss this piece of card with the Regal folder. You will need to emboss one side and then move the card along and line it up with the pattern to emboss the other portion.
5. Create a smaller black panel with #4 from the A set, and top it with gold cut with #4 from the B set.
6. Emboss the gold panel with the other side of the embossing folder
7. Use die #5 from Savoy Labels cut one piece in black.
8. Use die #3 from Decorative Accents cut one panel in gold.
9. Stamp and heat emboss in gold your chosen sentiment and cut with #2 from Decorative Accents.
10. Layer them together with foam pads in between the layers. Lay everything out in a practice run to see how you would like to build the card and when you are happy then go ahead and build it up. I have added gold organza ribbon around the layers and placed a diamante center over the knot.
Be sure to visit Flowers Ribbons and Pearls for more ideas and inspiration.