Don’t let the way a die is packaged limit what you may do with it. I turned this cake upside down to get the look I wanted! The details of this one really shine. Next time give this idea/tip a try!
White and Gold Cardstock
- Create card base from cardstock and round its corners.
- Trim patterned paper slightly smaller than card base, round corners and adhere.
- Cut and emboss All About Cake Cake Stand Die with gold cardstock, using the Grand Calibur Machine, and adhere to card.
- Cut and emboss All About Cake Cake Inset and Cake Dies from patterned paper, white and gold cardstock. Adhere as shown.
- To remove the adhesive off the back of “Love” sticker, brush with powder. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Affix enamel bow shape on top of the cake.