Hello friends! Today we’re talking about some basketball. March Madness is around the corner and we thought we would have some fun with this theme. Our
S1-007 Emojis set from the Die D-Lites™ Line is a perfect accent in this March Madness Ensemble cleverly put together by our Creative Guru, Beth Reames!
Instructions on each piece of the March Madness Ensemble…
Slam Dunk Banner:
1. Die-cut eight (8) SR-013 Three’s a Crowd Large Pennant shape out of white cardstock.
2. Die-cut eight (8) SR-002 Hexie & Friends Circle shape out of dark orange cardstock
3. Die-cut SLAM DUNK from SR-011 Type-Oh! with white cardstock.
4. Die cut eight (8) S5-151 Basic Lattice out of black cardstock. Next, die-cut
the lattice pieces using the Hexagon shape from SR-002 Hexie & Friends. Then cut in half each Hexagon die cut to create the basket shape.
5. Die-cut eight (8) S1-007 Emojis set in combination of yellow, black and red cardstock. Assemble.
6. Decorate and adhere each pennant as shown. Poke holes on each side and thread with black twine.
Are You Game? Invite Card:
1. Computer generate your white card panel with party information and basketball design as shown.
2. Die-cut your favorite S1-007 Emojis using a combination of yellow, black and red carstock. Assemble.
3. Adhere on top of one of the basketball motif on the invite panel.
4. Triple mat with dark orange cardstock panel on the bottom and yellow cardstock mat in the middle.
Take A Shot Card:
1. Computer generate your white card panel with sentiment as shown (leave space below for the die cut).
2. Die-cut your favorite S1-007 Emojis using a combination of of yellow and black cardstock. Assemble.
3. Adhere using foam adhesive on the card panel.
4. Mat with black cardstock panel and adhere to 4.0 x 3.5 in. orange card base.