Hello everyone, Yvonne here! Today, I am creating a birthday card using the new Die D-Lites™ Flight 1 die template set.
The Die D-lites™ are perfect to combine with more classical designed such as the Fleur de Elegance set. This card is all about simple layering, so quick and easy to make!
- cardstock: white, green, gold, black, patterned kraft
- inkpad: black, grey, silver
- foam squares, glue
trimmer, ruler, craft knife, scissors
- Trim white cardstock to size 11¼ x 7¼” and fold to a card base size 5 x 7¼”.
- Trim green cardstock to size 5 x 7″. and glue upon card base.
- Trim patterned kraft cardstock to size 5 x 6¾” and glue upon cardbase.
- Cut/emboss S4-475 Fleur de Elegance Die #3 (with #1 being the smallest die-template) from green cardstock and stencil the edges using silver ink. Glue upon card base using 3D foam squares.
- Cut/emboss Classic Ovals Large #5 from white cardstock and glue upon card base using 3D foam squares.
- Cut/emboss Flight 1 #birdcage from gold cardstock and glue to card base using 3D foam squares.
- Cut/emboss Flight 1 # sitting bird from black cardstock and glue to card base.
- Hand cut a banner and stamp
sentiment upon using black ink. Glue banner upon card base using 3D foam squares.
- Embellish with self-adhesive
stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!