- S4-656 Swirl Striped Panel
- S6-087 Intertwined Spirals
- S4-611 Inviting Words
- S4-607 Lacework Button Flowers
- S6-026 6 x 6 Matting Basics B
- T-001 Tool ‘n One™
- PL-001 Spellbinders® Platinum™ Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
White Card, Red Card, Black Card, Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet, Crystal Glitter, White Satin Ribbon, White Self Adhesive Pearls, Red Resin Flower, Piercing Ruler, 3D Foam Pads, Glue
1. Place the inner die only from the Swirl Striped Panel onto a piece of White Card, leaving a ½” border around 3 sides and 3” on one of the long sides. Run through the Platinum Machine using the cut sandwich.
2. die back into the right hand side of the die cut â it should just slide/fit into place and cut again.
3. Repeat Step 2 once more.
4. Nest 6 x 6 Matting Basics B Die #6 (the smallest size die is Die #1) and Die #8 together and secure repositionable tape. Then cut from White Card to create a frame.
5. Add a piece of Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet to a piece of Red Card. Remove the remaining carrier sheet and place the Swirl Striped Panel Die Cut on top. Use the carrier sheet to make
sure that all the curly cues are well stuck. Rub Crystal Glitter into the exposed adhesive. Add 3D Foam to the back of the die cut frame and add to the glittered background. Trim away the excess card.
6. Add a small piece of Double Sided Adhesive to a piece of Red Card and cut the Flower Small die from the Lacework Button Flowers Die Set. Remove the remaining carrier sheet and add Crystal Glitter.
7. Cut the Frame Small die from the Intertwined Spirals Die Set out of Red card. Cut the Frame Small die and the Small Insert 1 die together out of White Card. Cut the Circle Small die from the Lacework Button Flowers Die Set.
8. Cut the “Thank You” die from the Inviting Words Die Set out of Black Card.
9. Layer the die cuts up as shown adding some White Self Adhesive Pearls and insert the circle die cut into the flower die cut.
10. Tie a bow using 2 lengths of White Satin Ribbon and add the Lacework Button Flower with a Red Resin Flower in the centre.
11. Add a pierced layer of White Card 6¾ x 6¾”, a Red Card mat measuring 6⅞ x 6⅞” and another White Card mat measuring 7⅜ x 7⅜”. If you want a smaller card, use fewer mats.
I do hope that this project has inspired you. Please leave your comments below – would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by.