Cross Promotional Partners:
Anna Griffin: Perfect Palette 12 x 12 card
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L®: Crafty Foam Tape, 3D Foam Squares
Frame – A4; White Hammered and Brown Cardstock; Handmade Paper; Gemstones; Brown and Green Ink; Liquid Adhesive
1. Using the Platinum™ Machine, die cut SR-043 Trailing Leaf and Vine Steel Rule Die from white cardstock.
2. Mount patterned paper into a frame. Position and affix SR-043 Trailing Leaf and Vine die cuts with foam tape.
3. Stamp leaf image from SDS-012 Floral Divine stamp and die set. Then place the matching die over the stamped image and die cut with the Platinum Machine. Stamp and cut a total of five.
4. Using the small flower die from SDS-012 Floral Divine set, die cut from the handmade papers.
5. Plan where you want to position the leaves, flowers and berries and affix with foam pads and liquid adhesive. Add gemstones to middle of flowers.
6. The final touch is die cut ‘For You’ from the S4-574 Hip Hip Hooray set. Adhere to bottom section of frame.
I hope you feel inspired to create today and thank you for stopping by the Spellbinders Blog.