Yvonne here! Today I am creating a Father’s Day card using some of the brand new Spellbinders® Donna Salazar Designs products. The Chicken Wire Embossing Folder and two of her stamp and die sets: Alpha Bits and Always Remember.
White, Kraft and Grey Cardstock, Gears Wood Elements, Alphabet Stickers, Black, Brown and Dark Grey Metallic Ink Pads, Burlap, Twine, 3D Foam Tape, Glue, Scissors, Bone Folder, Paper Trimmer
1. Trim white cardstock to size 11½ x 7¾” and fold to a card base size 5¾ x 7¾”.
2. Trim kraft cardstock to size 5½ x 7½” and glue upon card base.
3. Emboss Chicken Wire Em-bossing fold’er using grey cardstock.
4. Trim embossed cardstock to size 5¼ x 7¼”.
5. Put the foam applicator on the Tool ‘n One™ and dab the foam onto a dark grey metallic ink pad and gently add metallic accents onto the embossed cardstock.
6. Glue embossed and inked cardstock onto the card base.
7. Glue burlap onto card base.
8. Stamp Always remember #stamp onto white cardstock and cut/emboss using Always Remember #label die-template. Glue upon card base using 3D-foam tape.
9. Glue wooden gear elements onto card base.
10. Cut/emboss Alpha Bits #shield three times from grey cardstock and stencil using brown ink and the Tool ‘n One with foam applicator attached. Also ink the edges of the shields using the foam applicator and brown ink.
11. Stamp “dad” upon the shields using Alpha Bits #stamps and black ink.
12. Attach string to the shields and glue upon card base.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!