Hi Everybody it’s Christina here with another idea to share with you.
This time I am using the new collection from Tammy Tutterow to create a pretty card that is very easy to make.
S6-001 5×7 Matting Basics A
S6-002 5×7 Matting Basics B
SBS-046 Big Cheesecloth Stamp
SBS-037 Make Today Your Best Day Stamp
S4-628 Shabby Posies
S4-531 Romantic Vine
SCI-012 Captivating Coral Ink
PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Glitter ball flower centre
Distress Inks in Forest Moss/Victorian Velvet
Water colors for the words
1. With Matting Basics A Die #7 (the smallest size die is #1), cut two panels to create a hinged card for your base with Spellbinders® Platinum™ Machine.
2. With Matting Baiscs B Die #7, cut another layer and stamp in Captivating Coral ink. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat.
3. Hand cut a panel of silver card to sit between these layers
1. Stamp and heat emboss the words with clear powder, then colour using a different colour for each letter. Cover the words with Glossy Accents and set aside to dry
2. Fussy cut the verse out once dry. I added mine to some silver card and fussy cut that also
1. Cut the Shabby Posies from white card and add color to the edge of the petals.
2. Spritz them with clean water and shape the petals with a ball tool while damp
3. You can dry these with a heat gun and then layer them together, off setting the petals as you go. Add a pretty centre to the flower.
4. Cut the vine leaves and ink with Forest Moss. Arrange these behind the flower
5. Add three pearls to the top left corner and some fine glitter to the petals.
A pretty card that says a lot! I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and please pop along to my blog Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls for a new tutorial every week on the Tuesday Tutorial