Today I am creating a card using two sets from the gorgeous Botanical Bliss Collection by Stacey Caron. The Botanical Beauty set, which is from the Card Creator series, is so beautifully detailed, not much is needed to make an elegant card. For this card I simply centered a Label 55 die cut carefully between the Botanical Beauty delicate design. Give it a little dimension by adding 3D Foam Squares.
White, Lilac, Fuchsia and Gold Cardstock; Black Ink Pad; Acrylic Stamp Block; Text Stamp; Lilac Self-Adhesive Rhinestones; Paper Trimmer; Scissors; 3D Foam Squares; Bone Folder
1. Trim white cardstock to size 11¾ x 7⅞” and fold to a card base size 5⅞ x 7⅞”
2. Trim lilac cardstock to size 5⅝ x 7⅝” and glue upon card base.
3. Trim fuchsia cardstock to size 5⅜ x 7⅜” and glue upon card base.
4. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock using a black inkpad.
6. Cut/emboss Botanical Beauty #2 from gold cardstock.
8. Adhere the die-cuts to the card base using foam tape.
9. Finish the card using lilac self-adhesive rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!
Hugs from Holland,