Yvonne here !
Today I’m creating a treat box to surprise your guests with a little gift at Christmas dinner.
The box is made using using a Contour die and one of Stacey Caron’s gorgeous new Rouge Royale die-templates.
Let me show you how to make this lovely treat box to make your Christmas dinner table extra special. It’s so easy and really quick to make!
Spellbinders Products Used:
cardstock: white, green glitter
self-adhesive red velvet
glue, self-adhesive tape,scissors
1. Cut/emboss Contour Treat Yourself from thick white cardstock and use self-adhesive tape to glue the box together.
2. cut a piece of green glitter paper of 2¾x5″ and glue onto the box using glue or self-adhesive tape
3. Cut Fabulous Fretwork Rouge Royal from self-adhesive velvet and glue onto the green glitter band. Cut of the ends of the velvet die-cut to fit the box.
4. Glue some rhinestones upon.
5. Put your own personal treat into the box and close the box using some ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!