You Are My Happy Place Card
Create a layered square card featuring Untamed Medallion Etched Dies Set and its coordinating Untamed Tags Etched Dies Set from the Rebel Rose Collection by Stacey Caron for a stunning effect. Let Yana Smakula show you how in just a few easy steps…
- Create 6 x 6 inch top folding card base out of black cardstock.
- Die-cut two panels using 6 x 6 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies and 6 x 6 Matting Basics B Card Creator Etched Dies dies out of yellow cardstock and purple patterned paper. Adhere panels together and foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut Untamed Medallion Etched Die TWICE out of dark purple cardstock using Platinum™ machine. Rotate top Medallion die cut 45 degrees to create a fuller medallion looking piece. Use foam adhesive to adhere the top die cut onto bottom one to add dimension and help both project stand out. Foam mount both onto card.
- Die-cut Untamed Tags Scroll Tag Die out of black cardstock. Heat emboss “You Are My Happy Place sentiment” in white embossing powder. Die-cut Untamed Tags Scroll Tag and Scroll Tag Insert Dies out of yellow cardstock to create a frame. Foam mount onto black die cut. Foam mount onto the card.
- Embellish card with black ribbon, purple flowers and white pearls.
S4-748 Untamed Medallion Etched Dies Rebel Rose Collection By Stacey Caron
S5-290 Untamed Tags Etched Dies Rebel Rose Collection By Stacey Caron
S6-025 6 x 6 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies
S6-026 6 x 6 Matting Basics B Card Creator Etched Dies
PL-001 Platinum™ Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
T-001 Tool ‘N One™
Black Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Yellow and Dark Purple Cardstock (Bazzill Basics – Dotted Swiss Cardstock); Black Foam Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®); Clear Stamp (Altenew – Sentiments & Quotes); ¼“ Black Silk Ribbon (May Arts Ribbon); Purple Flowers (The Paper Studio); White Self-Adhesive Pearls; Clear Embossing Ink; Detail Opaque White Embossing Powder (WOW); Heat Gun; Hot Glue Gun