Pretty Vintage Gift Created with Scoop Pocket Steel Rule Die
I love the idea of making little vintage gifts and Scoop Pocket Steel Rule Die designed by Tammy Tutterow is perfect for housing garden seeds, bath salts and more.
1. Using the Platinum™ machine, die-cut Scoop Pocket from kraft card. The die automatically scores your fold lines.
2. Before assembling secure your gift inside.
3. Using the die again, I die cut floral fabric and affixed over the top of the kraft card with double sided tape.
4. To decorate I selected fabric and felt and die cut Floweret Posies Steel Rule Die. I pinched the base of these to create dimensional flowers and glued into a cluster with stamens and twine.
5. I added some printed ribbon and a little piece of patterned paper inside the pocket to finish.
I hope you feel inspired to create today and thank you for stopping by the Spellbinders Blog.
SR-075 Contour Tammy Tutterow Scoop Pocket Steel Rule Die
SR-080 Contour Tammy Tutterow Floweret Posies Steel Rule Die
PL-001 Platinum™ Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Kraft Card; Distress Ink; Cotton Fabric; Felt; Twine; Flower Stamens; Printed Ribbon; Double Sided Tape; Fabric Glue.