Hello everyone, Yvonne here showing you how to make festive card with a repeat pattern using the Spellbinders® S3-253 Die D-Lites™ Ornamental Accents Etched Dies set.
Let me show you how to make the card with my instructions below…
1. Cut/emboss 6 x 6″ Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies Die #6 (with # 1 being the smallest die-template) from patterned paper.
3. Cut/emboss 6 x 6″ Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies Die #4 from white cardstock and onto the patterned square.
4. Fold pink satin ribbon around en glue the ends to the back of the patterned layer.
5. Cut 6 x 6″ Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies Die #7 from pink cardstock. Glue behind the patterned paper.
6. Trim white cardstock to size 11¾ x 5⅞” and fold to a card base 5⅞ x 5⅞” and glue the layered squares upon.
7. Cut/emboss S3-253 Die D-Lites™ Ornamental Accents Etched Dies four times from copper cardstock.
8. Sand the die-cuts slightly to give them a worn look.
9. Glue the Ornamental Accents upon the card base using 3D foam squares.
10. Embellish with self-adhesive pearls,mulberry roses and a satin bow.
11. Finally glue upon a stamped sentiment using 3D foam squares.
And voila, ready is your elegant and festive card! Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!
Hugs from Holland,
S3-253 Die D-Lites™ Ornamental Accents Etched Dies
S6-025 6 x 6″ Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies
T-001 Tool ‘n One™
T-007 Foam Applicator – Circle for Tool ‘n One™
PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6″Platform
White, Pink, Patterned and Copper Cardstock; Sanding Block; Brown Ink; Stamp; Ribbon; Self-Adhesive Pearls; Mulberry Roses; Glue; 3D Foam Squares;