You Are My Everything Card
This simple technique of die-cutting repetitively the same etched die creates a stunning background without much effort. The Tiny Floral Etched Dies From The Joyous Celebrations Collection By Sharyn Sowell is a unique die. It does not cut out a whole shape but rather cuts into the medium you are using and creates a design like an inset pattern. See how we created this beautiful card…
1. Create 5 x 7” top folding card base out of pearlescent white cardstock.
2. Cut pink cardstock panel to 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ “, adhere onto the card base.
3. Cut pearlescent white panel to 4 ½ x 6 ½” . Die-cut S2-262 Tiny Floral Etched Dies repeatedly in the panel. Start by die-cutting the first set of flowers on any corner. Next place the die onto the paper so that it overlaps with one row of flowers and cut two more rows out. Repeat until the entire panel is cut.
4. Foam mount die cut panel onto the card.
5. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock in black ink. Trim into a strip, foam mount onto the card, add ribbon.
6. Embellish card with pearls.
● S2-262 Shapeabilities Tiny Floral Etched Dies From The Joyous Celebrations Collection By Sharyn Sowell
● PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
● T-001 Tool ‘N One™
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 80 LB); Pearlescent White Cardstock (WorldWin); Colored Cardstock (My Colors Cardstock – Watermelon Pink); Foam Adhesive; Black Ink; Clear Stamp (Avery Elle – Favorite Person); Self Adhesive Pearls; Tape Runner; May Arts Ribbon: ¼” Silk Ribbon