Cute layered Elephantastic card with My Little Red Wagon Collection and Die D-lites
Hello everyone, Yvonne here with a super cute card using Rise ‘n Shine and Ella-Fant dies from the My Little Red Wagon Collection by Debi Adams and the Sun and Clouds Die D-lites.
Cute animal cards are not just for little children; add a fun sentiment and your card will also make any grown-up smile!
Let’s start making the card.
- First make a card base: cut white cardstock 9½x6⅝” and fold to create a 4¾x6⅝”.
- Cut blue cardstock 4½x6⅜” and glue upon card base.
- Cut kraft corrugated cardstock 4¼x6⅛” and glue upon card base.
- Cut/emboss Sun and Clouds: large cloud and small cloud each twice from white cardstock and ink the edges with blue and grey ink using the Tool ‘n One with Foam Applicator.
- Cut/emboss Ella-Fant front head, tail, body from grey cardstock. Leave the Ella-Fant head in the die-template and ink the inside of the ears using pink chalk ink and the Tool ‘n One with foam applicator. Add accents with a black and a white gel-pen.
- Cut/emboss Ella-Fant balloon from black and from red cardstock. Cut of the tail of the red die-cut and glue the red balloon upon the black balloon.
- Cut/emboss Sun and Clouds Sun from orange cardstock.
- Cut/emboss Rise ‘n Shine round smiling face from yellow cardstock and accent the mouth and eyes using a black gel-pen. Glue upon the orange sun die-cut.
- Glue all die-cuts upon card base using 3D foam tape. For an extra 3-dimensional effect use different thicknesses (or multiple layers) foam tape-
- Print the sentiment on white cardstock, cut out and glue onto the card.
I made the sentiment myself on the computer. Simply click on the image below and copy and paste to Word and print it out.
And your cute card is ready!
- S2-273 Die D-Lites Sun and Clouds Etched Dies
- S4-782 Shapeabilities Ella-Fant Etched Dies My Little Red Wagon by Debi Adams
- S4-784 Shapeabilities Rise ‘n Shine Etched Dies My Little Red Wagon by Debi Adams
- T-001 Tool ‘n One™
- T-005 Foam Applicator
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6″ platform
Cardstock: white, blue, corrugated kraft, orange, yellow, red, grey; White and black gel-pens, blue, grey inkpads, printed sentiment; 3D foam tape, glue; Scissors, paper trimmer.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Wishing you happy crafting!
Hugs from Holland,
Really cute card!