Cardmaking Inspiration | Thank You for Being A Great Friend Card
Hello Spellbinders’ fan! We hope you are having a wonderful week. Today we’d like to share a gorgeous layered card created using dies from the Chantilly Paper Lace collection by Becca Feeken.
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 5 x 6 ¼ ” card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut pink cardstock panel to 4 ¾ x 6 “.
- Cut patterned paper panel to 4 ⅝ x 5 ⅞ “. Adhere onto pink panel, foam mount onto the card
- Die-cut and emboss Frill Frame and Border from the Talullah Frill Layering Frame Small set out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut and emboss Lace Flower Frame from the Talullah Frill Layering Frame Small set out of gold foil cardstock. Insert into Frill Frame die cut. Stamp sentiment in black ink. Foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut Lilly Pearl strip out of pink cardstock. Fold along the fold lines and hot glue into a flower. Adhere onto the card.
- Die-cut banner tails out of pink and gold cardstock using dies from the Vintage Pierced Banners. Adhere gold onto pink. Adhere onto the card.
- Embellish card using pearls.
- S4-819 Lilly Pearl Flat Hold Flower/Border
- S4-820 Vintage Pierced Banners
- S5-328 Talullah Frill Layering Frame Small
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 110LB & 80 LB); Colored Cardstock (Simon Says stamp – Cotton Candy); Gold Foil Cardstock; Patterned Paper (DCWV – Happy Day Stack); Fun Foam; Tape Runner; Clear Stamp (Penny Black – Happy Wishes); Versafine Onyx Black Ink; Self Adhesive Pearls
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!
Hi Yana love what you have done with Becca’s dies !
A very pretty feminine card thanks for sharing
hugs Pam X
awwww! Thank you so much, Pam!
Beautiful card. Love that pretty frame.