Hello and welcome! We are happy you are joining us for our December 2017 Holiday Blog Hop! We are excited to show you our Holiday 2017 products, share inspiration and of course host a few fun giveaways!
This year we released many stunning Holiday products, they have been available for quite some time so you might have already seen them. If you haven’t, take a few minutes to browse them in our store: Classic Holiday, Holiday by Sharyn Sowell and Holiday by Stephanie Low!
Our in house creative designer Yana Smakula has created a project to share with you. At the end of the post we have details on a fun blog hop to inspire you featuring our designers and some amazing guest artists! And of course a chance to enter our giveaway!
Yana says: I love to mix and match dies from various collections to create unique one of a kind cards. I used a number of new Holiday dies as well as past Spellbinders products to create the card I’m sharing below.
- Create 5 x 6” white top folding card base.
- Cut red cardstock panel to 4 ⅞ x 5 ⅞”, adhere onto the card base.
- Cut patterned paper panel to 4 ¾ x 5 ¾ “, adhere onto the card base.
- Die-cut and emboss rectangle out of pearlescent white cardstock using Extra Large Frame and Extra Large Hemstitch from the Hemstitch Rectangles set. Foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut and emboss door out of gold foil cardstock using Edwardian Door die. Cut piece of patterned paper to layer under the door, foam mount door onto patterned paper. Adhere onto the card.
- Die-cut and emboss bow out of red cardstock using Bow die from the Holiday Bell set, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut 2 trees out of white glitter and 2 trees out of gold foil cardstock using Presents die. Cut just the tree out. Layer gold die cut under white glitter die cut and offset slightly.
- Die-cut pots out of patterned paper using Flower Pot die from the Green Thumb set. Pot the trees. Foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut and emboss Mooring out of gold foil paper using Mooring die from the Shoreline set, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut Paddle out of red cardstock, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut and emboss lanterns out of red and gold foil cardstock using Light die from the Camping set. Trim one of the red die cuts and adhere onto gold. Foam mont onto the card. Embellish with Nuvo Drops.
- Add double sided sticky sheet onto red cardstock. Die-cut Be Merry using Be Merry die from the Naughty or Nice set 3 to 5 times. Adhere die cuts together to create a chipboard-like die cut. Adhere onto the card.
- S2-090 Edwardian Door
- S2-241 Green Thumb
- S3-244 Shoreline
- S3-255 Canoeing
- S3-269 Naughty or Nice
- S3-271 Holiday Bell
- S3-275 Camping
- S4-823 Presents
- S5-308 Hemstitch Rectangles
- PE-100 Platinum 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 6″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
First Edition Jingle All The Way 8×8” Paper Pad; Carta Bella Snow Fun 6×6” Paper Pad; Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 110 LB cardstock, My Colors Cardstock Red Cherry 12×12 cardstock, Gold Foil Cardstock, Pearlescent White Cardstock, White Glitter Cardstock; White Fun Foam; Stick It Double Sided Adhesive Sheets; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares; Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew.
We’ve got tons of inspiration waiting for you created by the collection designers themselves and fabulous guest designers! Be sure to visit each one of their blogs and leave them some love!
Giveaway (Now Closed)
To celebrate this release, we are giving away a $50 gift certificate to FIVE lucky winners. Please leave a comment on Spellbinders blog by Sunday, December 10th 11:59 pm EDT for a chance to win. The winners will be announced in this post on Spellbinders blog the following day.
Thank you everyone for entering our giveaway.
Winners have been contacted.
Thank you for stopping by! Have fun crafting!