Hello Friends! Today I would like to show you how to make these candy boxes with my new die set called Just For You Box from my Thoughtful Expressions Collection by Spellbinders. They are very easy to make, all the work is in the die. The die set has 7 pieces which give you several different options on how to decorate the boxes. They are also great for Valentine’s Day by using the I Love You dies included in the set!
- Die cut box base with Just For You Box die set from designer cardstock. Fold at scored lines created by the die.
- Die cut “Just For You” from designer cardstock. Cut a 1 1/8” x 4 ¾” rectangle from contrasting color cardstock.
- Glue “Just For You” on panel.
- Cut a 12” piece of silk ribbon, glue to front of box. Adhere “Just For You” panel to box on top of ribbon.
- Adhere double stick tape to all 6 tabs.
- Assemble box by adhering tabs to box base and lid as pictured below.
- Die cut 5 candy wrappers with die from designer cardstock. Wrap around Hershey’s Nuggets and secure with double stick tape. Insert candy in the box.
- To add tiny flowers to the candy, die cut multiple flowers and leaves using the dies included in the set.
- Color flowers with distress inks and then shape with Stylus tips for Tool N’ One. Glue 2 flower layers together for each flower and then glue onto leaves. Embellish center of flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops.
- Insert candy inside box and then close by making a bow with ribbon.
- To add “I Love You” to candy, die cut letters and heart with the dies included in the set. Glue letters and heart to candy as pictured below.
- S6-133 Just For You Box
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 8.5” Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
- T-003 Stylus Tips For Tool N’ One
Designer cardstock: Maja Design – Enjoying Outdoors Paper Collection, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Hershey’s Nuggets Chocolate, Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ivory Seashell, Ranger Distress Inks – Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves and Peeled Paint, Double Stick Tape.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!