Hello Spellbinders’ Fan! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
We all need encouragement and creating an encouragement card for a friend is a good idea! Use our Tractors dies with an empowering sentiment for a fun and quick project.
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Die-cut and emboss tractors out of silver cardstock.
- Die-cut tractors out of blue cardstock. Adhere onto silver die cuts and off set slightly.
- Create an A2 top folding card base. Cover with patterned paper.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink.
- Foam mount tractors.
- Embellish with Nuvo Drops.
White cardstock (Neenah 110 LB); Sea Glass Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Silver Poster Board (Hobby Lobby); WPlus9 Encouraging Words Clear Stamp Set; Versafine Onyx Black Ink; Patterned paper: Echo Park Summer Party; Nuvo Crystal Drops in Black; Caribbean Ocean; White; Foam Adhesive; Glue.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!