Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Project created by Art Director Beth Reames
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Apply double sided stick sheet to white foam and die-cut Spring Canopy twice.
- Adhere the two canopies together and adhere to a clear stamp block to create a custom stamp.
- Cut white cardstock to 4.25” x 5.5”.
- Using forest Glade ink, stamp the Spring Canopy onto the white cardstock. Rotate the stamp slightly and stamp a second time without re-inking to create a half-tone image.
- Die-cut tree out of white cardstock, color using brown Copic markers and adhere to the card front, lining up the branches with the stamped canopy.
- Die-cut the spring Canopy out of white cardstock and color with pink Copic markers.
- Adhere to the tree using foam dots.
- Adhere pale pink gems to some of the flower centers.
- Stamp sentiment to the lower portion of the card front.
- Mat card front using gold and pink cardstock and use foam dots to adhere to the front of a 5” x 7” card base.
- S4-840 Four Seasons Tree
- S4-841 Spring Canopy & Elements
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White cardstock, pink cardstock, gold cardstock, 2mm white foam sheet, double sided sticky sheet, foam dots, clear stamp Tickled Pink Simon Says Stamp, Raspberry Ink Avery Elle, Copic Markers RV11, RV 32, E44, E47, Altenew Crisp Inks Forest Glade, pink gemstones Dovecraft.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!