Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Today we’re sharing a card suitable for a gamer created with the help of our Die-Lite dies.
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper to 4 x 5 ¼”, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut computer screen and “You’ve Got Game” out of black cardstock. Die-cut Hand Controller out silver foil cardstock.
- Die-cut negative squares using Lunette Arched Borders die out of various colors of cardstock. Adhere squares onto Computer to imitate Tetris. Foam mount computer onto the card.
- Add double sided sticky sheets onto both sides of white fun foam. Die-cut Hand Controller and “You’ve Got Game”. Adhere cardstock die cuts onto fun foam. Foam mount onto the card. Alternatively, just foam mount pieces onto the card.
- Embellish bottom of the card using more squares to mimic Tetris shapes.
- Stamp “Dude” in black ink onto white cardstock. Cut into a strip, add a comma using black pen. Foam mount onto the card.
Click to view larger:
- S3-310 You’ve Got Game
- S5-330 Lunette Arched Borders
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
Silver Foil Cardstock; My Colors Cardstock: White Smoke, Hunter Green, Tropical Sea, Pale Aqua, Black Suede; Neenah Solar White 110 LB cardstock; White Fun Foam; Ken Oliver Stick It Double Sided Sticky Sheets; Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Rock A Bye Baby 6×6 Paper Pad; Simon Says Stamp Hello You Clear Stamp Set; Glue.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!