Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Project created by Elena Salo
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 5×5 top folding card base out of white cardstock. Add brown ink splatter.
- Die-cut all parts of barrel from Barrel of Sentiments set out of white cardstock and cover it with the brown ink.
- Die-cut big glass of wine using Wine Glass Bottle Tag and a big branch of grapes and color the details.
- Die-cut a tag using Barrel of Sentiments set and stamp the sentiment from Wine Glass Bottle Tag on top.
- Place the elements onto the card base and foam mount them.
- SDS-134 Wine Glass Bottle Tag
- SDS-135 Barrel of Sentiments
- S5-347 Wine Charms
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Distress Ink Walnut Stain; First Edition Twin Markers: 32 Lavender, 35 Grape: Distress Markers: Seedless Preserves, Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss.