Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Project created by contributing designer Elena Salo
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 5 ½ x5 ½ top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Die cut elements out of white cardstock using Wine Charms dies.
- Color details using markers.
- Die cut a tag using Barrel of Sentiments and stamp sentiment from Vineyard Wine Bottle Tag.
- Add shading to the edges of the card base.
- Place the elements onto the card base and foam mount them.
- SDS-133 Vineyard Wine Bottle Tag
- SDS-135 Barrel of Sentiments
- S5-347 Wine Charms
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Distress Ink Walnut Stain; Hero Arts India Ink Black; First Edition Twin Markers: 32 Lavender, 35 Grape, 54 Coffee; Distress Markers: Brushed Corduroy, Seedless Preserves, Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!