Romancing The Swirl Inspiration | Transparent Card with Elena
Hello dear readers! It’s Elena Salo and it is so nice to be with you again and to share the inspiration! To see my first two posts check here and here.
I continue to introduce you to the Romancing the Swirl collection by Becca Feeken. This time I created two easy cards, which you can easily and quickly make, and they look very elegant.
To create them I used A2 Corner Cotillion set, which I think one of the best in this collection. For my second card I create landscape cad base.
I prepared for you some step-by-step instructions with photos:
- Create A2 top folding card base. Die-cut the front panel using pattern panel from A2 Corner Cotillion.
- Die cut an oval from the same set and foam mount it onto the card base.
- Add sentiment to the card using All About You die set.
- Die-cut leaves flowers using Corner Cotillion and loosely watercolor them.
- Add shape to the flowers with your fingers.
- Assemble the flower and adhere it onto the card.
I tried to show all the beauty of this card creator die, that’s why I didn’t add too much details to my cards and left them very simple.
If you have any questions about these cards, feel free to ask me in a comment section below.
Creme Cardstock; Watercolor Paper; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Markers:Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint; Nuvo Jewel Drops.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you next time!