Cardmaking Inspiration | Stay Awesome Card Featuring Dainty Florals with Yana
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This week we’ll be sharing lots of fabulous inspiration featuring our Die D-Lite collection dies. First up is this gorgeous card created using Dainty Florals dies.
Project created by in-house creative designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper panel to 4 x 5 ¼”, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut flowers out of gold foil cardstock.
- Add double sided sticky sheet onto both sides of fun foam. Die cut flowers. Adhere gold foil die cuts onto fun foam, adhere onto the card.
- Die-cut flowers out of colored cardstock. Inlay negative pieces into adhered flowers to make them colorful.
- Stamp sentiment, foam mount onto the card.
- S2-293 Dainty Florals
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White cardstock – Neenah Solar White 110lb; Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Yellow, Green Apple Cardstock; My Colors Cardstock – Watermelon Pink Cardstock; Gold Foil Cardstock; Fun Foam; Scrapbook Adhesives Double Sided Sticky Sheets; Black Ink; Clear Stamp MFT – Essential Sentiments; Patterned Paper Echo Park Summer Party 6×6 Paper Pad.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!
What an adorable card!!! LOVE this!