Cardmaking Inspiration | You Are My Happy Card Featuring Lady Bug Garden with Yana
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This week we’ll be sharing lots of fabulous inspiration featuring our Die D-Lite collection dies. Today we are sharing this beautiful card created using Lady Bug Garden dies.
Project created by in-house creative designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock
- Cut patterned paper panel to 4 x 5 ¼”, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut flowers and leaves out of colored cardstock. Die-cut & emboss lady bugs out of red and black cardstock (one out of red and one out of black to make one lady bug).
- Foam mount flowers onto the card to form a wreath. Shape leaves with fingers and adhere onto the card.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink. Foam mount onto the card.
- Put ladybugs together (trim red layer and adhere onto black). Foam mount onto the card.
- Embellish flower centers with White Nuvo Drops.
- Embellish lady bugs with black Nuvo Drops.
- S3-316 Lady Bug Garden
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White cardstock – Neenah Solar White 110lb; Simon Says Stamp – Sunshine Yellow, Schoolhouse Red, Black Cardstock; My Colors Cardstock – Citrus Green, Lemon Lime, Watermelon Pink, Pale Aqua Cardstock; Foam Adhesive; Fun Foam; Scor-tape; Black Ink; Clear Stamp MFT – Essential Sentiments; Patterned Simple Stories – Sunshine & Happiness 6×6 Paper Pad; Nuvo Drops in Ebony Black & Gloss White.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!
Very pretty card!?