Cardmaking Inspiration | Let’s Get Together Card Featuring Party Food with Yana
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This week we’ll be sharing lots of fabulous inspiration featuring our Die D-Lite collection dies. Today we are sharing this delicious card created using Party Food dies.
Project created by in-house creative designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper panel to 4 x 5 ¼”, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut pizza parts out of colored cardstock. Blend edges with ink. Adhere together to create 2 pizza slices.
- Die-cut Ciao out of white cardstock. Add double sided sticky onto both sides of fun foam. Die cut Ciao. Adhere cardstock die cut onto fun foam, adhere onto the card.
- Foam mount pizza slices onto the card. Embellish pizza with white and black Nuvo drops.
- Stamp sentiment. Foam mount onto the card.
- S3-321 Party Food
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White cardstock – Neenah Solar White 11lb; Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss Cardstock – Sandbox; Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red, Sunshine Yellow Cardstock; Echo Park – The Great Outdoors 6×6 Paper Pad; Clear Stamp MFT – Stay Cool; Fun Foam; Tape; Nuvo Drops in Ebony Black & White; Black Pen; Black Ink Pad. Double Sided Sticky Sheet; Ink Blending Tools; Distress Wild Honey & Vintage Photo Inks.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!