Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Project created by in-house creative designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cover card front with patterned paper.
- Die-cut flowers out of gold and colored cardstock.
- Inlay colored cardstock pieces into gold outlines. Foam mount onto the card.
- Stamp sentiment, foam mount onto the card.
- Create flower center using white Nuvo Drops.
- S3-322 Sketched Blooms
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White cardstock – Neenah Solar White 110lb; Pink, Yellow, Light & Dark Green Cardstock; Gold Foil Cardstock; Clear Stamp Altenew – Beautiful Lady; Fun Foam; Tape; Nuvo Drops in White; Black Ink Pad; Fun Foam.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!