Inked Messages Inspiration | An Adventure Card Featuring Wanderlust Stamp and Die Set
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you are enjoying these mini posts with simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This week we have lots of fabulous inspiration for you featuring our Inked Messages collection by Stephanie Low. This collection is about sending heartfelt messages to those we love. Its about keeping in touch and showing love to family and friends with romantic notes, encouraging words or even a sentiment to console. This collection expresses these feelings through Stephanies beautiful designs.
Today we are sharing an adventure card featuring Stephanie’s Wanderlust Stamp and Die Set.
Project created by in-house creative designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Stamp globe and sentiments in in alcohol marker friendly ink onto white alcohol marker friendly cardstock.
- Color globe using Copic markers or other coloring medium you like to use. We used the following colors: RV10, RV55, RV09, B000, B02, YG13, YG17, YG63, Y19, Y15.
- Die-cut globe and sentiments using coordinating dies.
- Cut black cardstock panel to 3 3/4 x 5″. Foam mount onto the card.
- Cut patterned paper panel to 3 3/4 x 1″. Adhere onto the card. Foam mount sentiment that reads “An Adventure Is Always A Good Idea” where black cardstock and patterned paper meet.
- Foam mount globe and “Wanderlust”.
- Embellish card using clear droplets.
- SDS-137 Wanderlust
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 110 LB); Black Cardstock; Intense Black Ink (Hero Arts); Foam Adhesive Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives); Copic Markers – RV10, RV55, RV09, B000, B02, YG13, YG17, YG63, Y19, Y15; Clear Droplets (Pretty Pink Posh); Glue.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun crafting!