Wine Country Inspiration | Stained Glass Card with Mona Toth
Hello everyone, it’s Mona here, thank you for joining me. This is my second post featuring Wine Country collection by Stacey Caron. I hope you enjoyed my previous post, if you missed it you can find it here.
I love stained glasses and when I saw the Time for Wine A2 Card Front die I knew that I will make my card that way.
Step By Step Instructions:
Check out the step by step instructions for this project below. Click the photos to enlarge:
- Die-cut elements out of black and white cardstock.
- Dry-emboss one white cardstock with Time for Wine die.
- Color your white Dry-embossed cardstock. I used Derwent Inktense pencils for it, but it works with every coloring medium.
- Adhere the black die-cut to the colored card base.
- Take the white die-cut and fussy cut the “label” and the “wine”.
- Stamp the text to the “label” then color it and adhere to the glass.
- Color the white piece of “wine” and adhere to the glass.
- S5-346 Time for Wine A2 Card Front
- SDS-135 Barrel of Sentiments
- W-023 Wizard Enlarged Embossing Pads
Maya Clairefontaine White cardstock; Black cardstock; Derwent Inktense Pencils; Versafine Black Ink; Glossy Accents glue.
Thank you for reading my post, I hope that I have inspired you! I am very thankful to be a guest at the Spellbinders, see you next time. Hugs, Mona.