Advanced, Cardmaking, Die Cutting Inspiration, Glimmer Hot Foil Inspiration, Other Projects, Platinum, Stamping Inspiration, Step by Step Tutorials
Glimmer Hot Foil System | Stamping & Hot Foil – Easy Thank You Cards
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! We hope you are enjoying our Glimmer Hot Foil System inspiration and tutorials. Today I have two Clean & Simple Thank You cards to share featuring layered stamping and hot foiling!
Remember, you can foil not only with the hot foil plates, but also with your other etched dies. Test each die as some might foil better than others.
Follow simple instructions to re-create Thank You handmade card:
- Hot foil Thank You from the Elegant Foil Seals set in Gold foil on white cardstock. Die-cut foiled element out using a coordinating die.
- Stamp layered roses and leaves using pink and green ink on white 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ panel (this gorgeous floral stamp is coming to our store soon!)
- Hot foil Scored & Pierced Circle die over stamped flowers in Gold foil. Adhere panel onto A2 white side folding card base.
- Foam mount Thank You element on top.
- Embellish using gold dots.
Here’s another example of a simple Thank You card created using Glimmer Hot Foil System and stamping (using the Monogram Medallions hot foil plates)! Which project do you like more?
Beautiful cards !!
Love the look of foil! So elegant!