The all-new November Large Die of the Month is here! This Everything Under The Tree die set features 23 dies that are perfect for creating & embellishing an Advent Calendar, Holiday cards, gift boxes and so much more!
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit! Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available November 1st, 2018, make sure to get yours!
THIS KIT INCLUDES 23 Die Templates
Season’s Greetings Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Prep paper – patterned paper panel cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″; white cardstock panel cut to 3 3/4 x 5″ and clear acetate slightly smaller than 3 3/4 x 5″.
- Die-cut negative tree opening in white panel.
- Adhere acetate from the back. Build “shaker walls” around the tree opening using foam adhesive.
- Fill shaker area with sequins. Close.
- Adhere patterned paper panel onto A2 white card base. Adhere shaker panel. White heat emboss a sentiment, trim into a strip, foam mount in place.
- Die-cut and adhere red glitter ornaments. Cover with clear gems.
November Large Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects we created using our November Large Die Of The Month kit: