Using Just Stamps & Dies! November “Deer” Santa 2018 Card Kit of the Month Edition
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Are you ready for another dose of inspiration featuring our November “Deer” Santa Card Kit of the Month? We’re back with our new monthly series called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. Just a reminder, these posts feature quick and simple cardmaking tutorials using just the die set and/or stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month.
We have Josie sharing this adorable Celebrate, “Season’s Greetings” card. Enjoy!
- Using the kit die set die-cut reindeer, sentiment, and flower from colored cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper to 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Trim fun foam to 3 ¾” x 5”.
- Using oval die create an aperture in the trimmed patterned paper and matching opening in fun foam. Adhere together to create card front.
- Die cut oval from cardstock.
- Affix assembled card front and die cut oval to card base.
- Add reindeer, flower and sentiment as shown and embellish.
KOM-NOV18 Die set; S4-907 Fancy Edged Ovals; FSJ Colored card stock; CS-0134 Journey Brushed Gold card stock; AD-0111 Journey Graft Glue; AD-0001 White Liner; AC-0292 Fashion Gold.
Fun foam; Patterned paper; Card base.
I want this November kit or the reindeer dies, how can I get this?
We are very sorry Glenda, this kit is sold out. Dies are not available separately.
PLEASE bring kit back or at least the dies? PLEASE!!!!!