Zenspired Holidays Inspiration | Joyful Season Christmas Card
Hello and welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Today we welcome Elena Salo as a guest on our blog sharing a fun “Joyful Season” handmade Christmas card using stamps from Zenspired Holidays collection by Joanne Fink.
This project was published in the Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine, Issue #43.
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 5 x 5″ top folding card base out of dark orange cardstock.
- Cut a panel out of beige cardstock that is slightly smaller than the card base.
- Stamp and white heat emboss image using Sentiments Wreath stamp in the center of the panel.
- Color wreath with colored pencils.
- Stamp and white heat emboss bow from the Christmas Candy Canes stamp set. Color with pencils, cover with glossy accent and foam mount on the top of the wreath.
- Stamp a partial sentiment from Joyful Season Angel stamp set on the piece of vellum. Trim into a trip, add the onto the panel, wrap ends around the pane.
- Adhere panel onto the card base.
Dark Orange & Beige Cardstock; Vellum; Hero Arts India Ink Black Ink; Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink Pad; Hero Arts White Embossing Powder; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Liquid Glue; Ranger Glossy Accent; Sakura White Gel Pen.