It’s that time again for the annual club member gift! We decided to offer this year’s gift to ALL active Club members in December as our thank you to current members and a big welcome to all our new members.
Club members will receive one of three gorgeous new clear stamps in their December kits. Check out some project inspiration featuring these fun new sentiment stamps.
Have an Awesome Day Card
This card is very easy to make – it combines dies from both our December Small & Large die of the Month and uses a sentiment from the new Happy Sentiments stamp set.
Curious how to make this card? Follow simple step by step instructions below:
- Die-cut scalloped borders using a border die from the December Large Die of the Month out of patterned paper & colored cardstock.
- Adhere borders onto an A2 white side folding card base. Trim excess off.
- Stamp “Have an awesome day” sentiment in black ink on to white cardstock. Trim into a banner shape.
- Die-cut scalloped circle using a die from the December Small Die of the Month out of colored cardstock. Foam mount onto the card. Foam mount sentiment panel.
- Die-cut leaves & hearts using dies from the December Large Die of the Month out of white & colored cardstock. Adhere onto the card. Embellish card with enamel hearts.
For My Beautiful Daughter Card
This card features easy ombre ink blending in the background as well as negative die cutting technique. The sentiment was created using our new Family Sentiments stamp set.
Step by step instructions:
- Using a light and a dark pink inks ink blend ombre background on white cardstock.
- Using a branch die from the Cinch & Go Flowers III set create 6 negative cuts in white cardstock panel. Foam mount die cut panel over ink blended panel. Adhere onto A2 white card base.
- White heat emboss sentiment using Family Sentiments stamp set on black cardstock. Die-cut into a circle and foam mount onto the card.
- Embellish card using Fashion Gold dots.