Hi, it’s Mona Toth here, with a step by step photo tutorial. Today I will show you how I made these quick and easy cards using patterned papers. In this post I am featuring Glimmer Hot Foil Machine. Let’s see my creations.
Step By Step Instructions:
Check out the step by step instructions below for this project:
- Turn on your Glimmer Hot Foil Machine
- Pick a Hot Foil color
- Cut the foil to the Hot Plate’s size
- Put the Hot Plate on your Glimmer Hot Foil and position it
- Turn on the “timer” on your machine
- Add the Hot foil with the colored side facing downwards
- Chose a patterned paper from your stash and put it on the Hot foil
- Place your shim (plus an extra shim, a sheet of cardstock, if needed) and the Spacer Pad on the top.
- Gently put all of them to your Die-cut machine and slowly run them back and forth.
- Remove your foil
- If you want you can repeat the process with more patterned papers (here I made cacti and another sentiment), don’t forget to cut your foiled papers to the right size
- Embellish your card
- And the project is done
Patterned Paper; Sequins; Scissors; 3D adhesive; Glossy Accents glue.
Thank you for reading my post, I hope that I have inspired you! I am very thankful to be a guest at Spellbinders, see you next time.