Hello-hello, Spellbinders’ fans! We’re so glad you are LOVING our March kits! To bring you even more inspiration with our Card Kit of the Month products we are sharing monthly inspiration featuring Card Club Kit Extras!
Create Everyday Card
Create Everyday Card – Instructions:
- Create card base from Peaches & Cream cardstock (finished card is 4.25” X 4.25”), adhere panel of printed paper to card front.
- Sponge Cool Pool ink to 3” X 3” square of Whip Cream cardstock (stay in center of square).
- Stamp terrarium with Black Licorice ink over inked area of panel and then stamp succulent and small floral on additional piece of Whip Cream cardstock, color with markers of your choice and detail cut.
- Adhere detail cut images over terrarium with foam adhesive and also pop up sentiment sticker.
- Mat panel with Whip Cream cardstock and adhere to card front
Hello Sunshine Card
Hello Sunshine Card – Instructions:
- Create card base from Whip Cream cardstock (4.25” X 5.5” finished card size)
- Adhere panel of printed paper to card front (4” X 5.25”)
- Die cut circle from Journey Vellum; die cut scallop circle from Whip Cream cardstock using Journey Scallops.
- Adhere vellum and cardstock die cut to card front using foam adhesive
- Affix butterfly sticker to die cut and pop up sentiment sticker with foam adhesive
We have more inspiration to share from our fabulous guest designers!
by Jung AhSang
Now it’s your turn! What will you create using this month Card Club Kit Extras?