Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Are you ready for another dose of inspiration featuring our April Night Out Card Kit of the Month? We’re back with our monthly series called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. Just a reminder, these posts feature quick and simple card making tutorials using just the die set and/or stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month.
We have Josie sharing this gorgeous “It’s Your Engagement” card. Enjoy!
- Die cut top and skirt from printed velum and cream card stock and die cut belt and hanger from brushed gold card stock
- Fold and crease skirts; offset and layer. Trim velum corners at waist
- Layer die cut tops and add to back of skirt
- Place belt at the waist and secure tabs in back
- Assemble card base
- Stamp, heat emboss and trim sentiment.
- Add thread and velum strip to sentiment as shown
- Affix sentiment and dress to card front
- Embellish with sequins
PL-001 or PE-100 Platinum Machine; KOM-APR19 Die set; STP-002 Happy Sentiments; AD-0085 Journey Foam Squares – Medium; IP-0101 / IP-0102 / TO-0083 Heat embossing: tool / powder / ink; FSJ Colored card stock; AD-0001 White liner; AD-0111 Craft glue; CS-0134 Brushed Gold card stock; FSJ basic crafting tools.
Foiled velum paper; Sequins; Gold thread.