Using Just Stamps & Dies! June “Super Chill” 2019 Card Kit of the Month Edition
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back for another dose of inspiration featuring our June “Super Chill” Card Kit of the Month. We’re returning with our monthly series called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. Just a reminder, these posts feature quick and simple card making tutorials using just the die set and/or stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month.
We have Josie sharing a gorgeous “Oh Joy, It’s Your Birthday” card. Enjoy!
- Die cut 2 hearts from gold paper and fun foam. Die cut eye glass arms and center eye glass piece from gold paper.
- Create shaker: trim 2 pieces of acetate to fit behind hearts and adhere. Add center piece to connect lenses. Affix die cut fun foam to back. Add eye glass arms to back. Turnover assembled eye glasses and add glitter to each lens. Trim 2 hearts to form card stock and affix to back to create shaker glasses as shown.
- Die cut sentiment from gold paper, white card stock and fun foam. Offset, layer and adhere to fun foam. Trim bottom portion of fun foam from die cut sentiment.
- Stamp, heat emboss and trim sentiment. Add to card front.
- Affix die cut sentiment as shown.
PL-001 or PE-100 Platinum Machine; KOM-JUN19 Die set; STP-002 Happy Sentiments; IP-0101 / IP-0102 / TO-0083 Heat embossing tool; AC-0292 Fashion Gold; AD-0001 White liner; AD-0111 Craft glue; CS-0134 Brushed Gold card stock; FSJ Colored card stock; FSJ basic crafting tools.
Patterned paper; Fun foam; Clear acetate; Glitter.
Wow..its such a pretty card !