Card Club Kit Extras! July 2019 Edition
Hello-hello, Spellbinders’ fans! We’re so glad you are LOVING our July kits! To bring you even more inspiration with our Card Kit of the Month products we are sharing monthly inspiration featuring Card Club Kit Extras!
Did you know, you can get awesome extra products to go along with your Card Kit of the Month? Or maybe you are not a Club member yet, but would like to give our extras a try – you can do so here.
- Create A2 card base from white cardstock;
- Cut patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/4″, adhere to card base;
- Die-cut scalloped circle from silver mirror cardstock, foam mount to card;
- Die-cut circle from white cardstock, adhere to card.
- Add pre-printed die cuts and foam stickers to create a scene.
- Add sentiments and glitter foam sticker hearts.
We have more inspiration to share from our guest designers! Click on the images for more info:
Now it’s your turn! What will you create using this month Card Club Kit Extras?
Please give me instructions on how to assemble the Hydrangea (S2-163)
Linda, you can find instructions for this flower here https://spellbindersblog.com/create-a-flower-3d-paper-wall-art-kits/