When Yana shared these new foiling products with me, the first thing that came to mind was the classy & bold colors that are often used in Kate Spade collections. So that was the jumping off point for my inspiration for my card set.
- Create (2) A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Foil light pink cardstock in Polished Brass using Polka Dot Strip, then cut into two strips
- Foil navy blue & light pink cardstock in Rose Gold and Polished Brass using Foliage Border & Organic Foliage, then die-cut.
- Foil light pink cardstock in Rose Gold using Yana’s Sentiments, then die-cut.
- Layer the polka dot strips with a thin dark pink strip of cardstock to the A2 card fronts.
- Layer the circle foliage frames to the front of each one with foam tape.
- Accent the foliage frames with additional foliage, leaves & flowers.
- Add a die-cut sentiment to each circle with foam tape.
- Finish by accenting with iridescent jewels.
Cut Cardstock 130 LB white cardstock, Bazzill Basics light pink, dark pink & blue cardstock, Little Things from Lucy’s Cards Chunky Iridescent jewels & Clear Iridescent Mix.
Thanks so much for checking out my cards today! I hope you enjoyed them, and I can’t wait to see what you create with the new Foiled Basics collection by Yana Smakula. Have a great day!