The Wedding Season collection by Nichol Spohr is here! Wedding Season by Nichol Spohr reflects a clean and contemporary look to that all-important life event. Mix and match with the other sets in the collection to create a wonderful array of projects for the happy couple!
- Die cut four of the upper part of the main dress from Wedding Dress & Tux die set using different colors of cardstock. Blend co-ordinating ink on three of them up from the bottom.
- Die cut the main skirt die and blend ink up from the bottom.
- Adhere to a panel of gray cardstock trimmed to 4” x 5.25” using foam squares. Use a double layer on the main dress. Add accents on dress die cut from FSJ Silver Mirror cardstock.
- Die cut the ‘Bride’ sentiment from Die D-Lites Bride & Groom Sentiment from white and FSJ Silver Mirror cardstock and adhere together slightly offset. Pop up on foam tape onto card panel.
- Add accents to dresses and card using flower dies and bow dies from Mr & Mrs Wedding Cake, and pearl or gem embellishments.
- Finish with acrylic white paint splatters and adhere to a white note card.
- Die cut the layers of the cake from Mr & Mrs Wedding Cake dies, using three colors of card stock – create the third layer by overlaying the smaller outline layer die over the top of the die cut layer for a second line to shorten the edge.
- Layer cake panels over FSJ Silver Mirror cardstock with liquid glue.
- Trim a panel of gray cardstock to 4” x 5.25” and splatter white acrylic white paint. When dry, adhere to a white note card.
- Pop cake panels onto the gray panel with foam squares. Adhere cake frosting die cut from FSJ Silver Mirror cardstock with liquid adhesive.
- Embellish cake with die cut bows and flowers as before. Bring dimension to the flowers and bows by curling up slightly.
- Die cut the Mr & Mrs Sentiment from three layers of pale pink cardstock and adhere together. Blend ink up from the bottom then add over top of the cake with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with gemstones or pearls.
Happily Ever After Card
- Die cut the Die D-Lites Happily Ever After sentiment die three times from white, pink and FSJ Gold Mirror cardstock, and adhere together, offsetting slightly each time.
- Trim a panel of gray cardstock to 4 x 5.25” and adhere to a white notecard. Adhere the layered sentiment in the center.
- Die cut the waistcoat from the Wedding Dress & Tux die set from black cardstock, shirt insert and collar+cuffs die from white cardstock. Adhere to the card. Create gold buttons using the flower centers from Mr & Mrs Wedding Cake.
- Die cut the dress from purple cardstock and the waistband from FSJ Gold Mirror cardstock and adhere.
- Embellish with die cut flowers and leaves from the Mr &. Mrs Wedding Cake and add gems or pearls.
- Finish with acrylic white paint splatters.
- Fold Whip Cream cardstock in half to create card base, score four lines (one on each side of card front) 1/4” from edge.
- Glimmer foil (3) brushstroke stripes on smaller panel of Whip Cream cardstock using silver foil, keeping stripes closer to upper portion of panel (see photo).
- Glimmer foil “thinking of you” sentiment on smallest panel of Whip Cream cardstock using silver foil, die cut with coordinating die.
- Sponge Lavender Fusion ink on bottom portion of striped panel, keep edges soft.
- Assemble card by adhering inked panel to card front with foam adhesive, then add die cut sentiment to panel with foam adhesive.
- Affix silver dots.