Delivered Bundles: Hello Delivered & Love Delivered Kits
Hello crafty friends! Many crafters (just like you) have been doing their part to share extra love and kindness over the past few months. Sending happy mail and sharing handmade treats, no matter how simple or small, helps us feel connected to the people we care about and it brightens the recipient’s day to know they are thought of and loved.
We’ve bundled together some of our favorite FSJ supplies to help you spread some sunshine into the world with simple treat boxes and tags. Today we’re going to share creative ways that you can use these bundles to share some handmade goodness with others. Ready for a peek at the bundles, Hello Delivered (BD-0579) and Love Delivered (BD-0578)?
Each bundle contains ten boxes, 16 pre-printed tags, ribbon, twine, clips and buttons. You’ll likely have enough supplies leftover to make a few cards and extra projects after you decorate your boxes.
This is a no-experience-necessary project. Whether you’re a brand new crafter with no experience, or a long-time crafter with all the tools, you’ll have fun filling these boxes and sharing them. The tags can be cut a variety of ways: cut along the lines with scissors, trim a rectangle tag with a paper trimmer, or die-cut them with the FSJ Bread Tag Die (DI-0133). Attach the tags with the clothespins or clips and tie a simple bow with ribbon or twine.
If you’d like to take it an extra step, consider these fun ideas: punch cardstock shapes and adhere to the box, wrap a patterned paper strip around the box, add stamped sentiments, die-cut flowers or embellishments from your stash.
You’ve seen how many ways you can decorate the boxes, now let’s look at some ideas for filling the boxes and most importantly, where to share them.
Fill the boxes with:
- Homemade cookies or sweet treats
- Store bought pre-packaged snacks
- Trail Mix
- Caramel Corn
- S’mores kit
- Mini candy bars
- Nail polish, lip gloss and lotions (travel sizes of cosmetics will fit perfectly too!)
- Gift cards and small gifts
- A set of mini handmade cards
- Craft supplies for a crafty friend
Ways to share them:
- Create birthday or graduation party favors for a drive-by celebration or gathering.
- Make homemade treats or goodies and leave them on your co-workers’ desks.
- Drop off gifts, gift cards or goodies to say thank you to first responders.
- Leave surprise gifts on your neighbor’s doorsteps.
- Box up a care package and mail it to someone far from home or alone right now.
- What about your favorite delivery people, and postal workers? Can you imagine their surprise when you hand them something as they make a delivery to your house?
- Box up to-go treats to take home after a BBQ or picnic.
- Pack up popcorn or snacks in these grab-and-go boxes for an outdoor movie night.
- Let your kids make up s’mores kits with all the ingredients to deliver to their friends.
- Send a surprise to your grandkids, nieces, nephews or young family friends. Crayons, playing cards, and small trinkets will fit in these cute boxes and they’ll LOVE getting happy mail or a front-porch delivery.
- Get kids and teens involved filling boxes, creative packaging, and delivering gifts.
- These boxes are food-safe so they’re totally appropriate for placing food inside, but they’re equally perfect for gifts and trinkets too.
- Keep them super simple with a tied ribbon and a tag, or get creative and add extra craftiness to these sweet boxes. Either way, the recipients will LOVE them and appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Recently, Kim Kesti shared these bundles in a video from our Creative Classroom. She shared tips and tricks you won’t want to miss, as she created projects with the Hello Delivered and Love Delivered bundles. Watch video below or on our Youtube Channel:
How will YOU use the Hello Delivered and Love Delivered kits? We’d love to hear your ideas in the comments so we can inspire each other to share handmade kindness and love!
Wonderful idea. Thanks and God bless.