Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This week we are sharing lots of fabulous inspiration featuring products from Whimsical & Wild collection by Jane Davenport! Today we have a stunning Hello card created using Giraffe Wisdom stamp set.
This card, along with several other projects was featured in the Papercraft Essentials Magazine Issue #190. Be sure to grab this issue while it is still on the stand for more inspiration!
Project created by Creative Director Kim Kesti
Finished Size: 4.25” X 5.5”.
- Fold Banana Cream cardstock in half to create card base, trim Whip Cream panel to 4” X 5.25” and die cut circle in upper left corner; die cut 4.25” X 5.5” panel of Cool Pool to match Whip Cream panel.
- Stamp sentiment inside die cut circle using Black Licorice ink.
- Stamp giraffe on Whip Cream panel using Black Licorice ink, stamp girl, flowers and butterfly on additional Whip Cream; color all images using Mermaid Markers.
- Use Byron Bay Mermaid Marker by squeezing color onto a non-porous surface, adding water and applying to stamped Whip Cream panel all around giraffe to mimic sky, let dry.
- Detail cut girl, flowers and butterfly and adhere to Whip Cream panel using foam adhesive.
- Affix blue sequins to accent images.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun stamping!