Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This card, along with several other projects was featured in the Papercraft Essentials Magazine Issue #190. Be sure to grab this issue while it is still on the stand for more inspiration!
Project created by Creative Director Kim Kesti
Finished Size: 4.25” X 5.5”.
- Fold Whip Cream cardstock in half to create card base; trim additional Whip Cream panel to 4.25” X 5.5”.
- Stamp framed llama image on Whip Cream panel using Black Licorice ink in a repeat pattern over entire panel.
- Stamp sentiment on Black Licorice cardstock using Clear Pigment ink, heat emboss with white powder and trim into (2) strips; banner cut both ends of strips.
- Color stamped panel with Mermaid Markers (dilute markers if need with water), let dry.
- Adhere sentiment on panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere finished panel to card front using foam adhesive.
- Affix rhinestones to card front.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun stamping!